This Program has been designed by experts in the field. It is a step by step program which will show you exactly how to achieve the outcomes that you desire. It is a powerful tool for those who want to build sustainable thriving businesses and make their mark on this world. The investment will give you more than just skills, it will change your life and your business.
For us to achieve this, admitted participants go through a total of 12 modules & practical career application activities in two distinct tracts:
Participants will go through sessions like:
– Core Values & Business Sustainability
– The 12 startup commandments
– Business growth/profitability drivers
– Managing business complexity
– Problem solving mental models
– Elements of a winning sustainability strategy
– And more.
The purpose of the program is to train young African entrepreneurs and executives on what to know, what to do to position themselves for success in business.
The following professionals from diverse business sectors and countries were admitted into the program.
- AMBE MELVIS NEH CEO Melsome Consulting
- BIH PAMELA TUFU Manager at Tegasuh World Travel
- EBOT RAHEL EYONG CEO Raspowers Ltd
- EMILIA N MUKOKO CEO Emikoko Services
- FON CLOTILDE AMECK Marketing and Sales Executive
- GLADYS SENG BIN CEO J & G Staffing Agency Llc Nc Usa
- MBOTIJI HENRY BIBILA Executive Manager Nationwide School for Academic Excellence Johannesburg South Africa
- NDANGOH IRENE NDABUHOYERE, CEO Ifashion International
- NGAIWI CAMELLA KHFOM Administrator at Saint Raphael Clinic Limbe
- TAHKA BELTIAN BERINYUY CEO Beltian Telecom
- TIABOU KEMETIA MARTINO CEO at Km Immobilier
- YEMBE GISEL KAKA Sales Associate at Apparel Group of Companies Dubai United Arab Emirates
- NYIANGOH HANSON WANTOH
- FRIDA EFETI MUKEBA
- EPIE ELMINA LOMBE
- CHE PRECIOUS FUNWI
- KWAH BLANDINE MBONG
- MBAH FELIX ATACHU
- LINGOKE SYLVIA
- SAMA ALOYSIUS NKWAH
- NWBA BIH MERCY
- NGATI BOBGA.
The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa, is contributing to upskilling and reskilling African entrepreneurs and executives with the right skills to contribute to economic growth.
CELBMD Africa Management