Business Leaks Can Make You Fee Like Giving Up by Javnyuy Joybertadmin
Your Business Leaks…
When building a business, especially when you are still at the startup phase typically your first 3 to 4 years, there will be moments you will feel like, “you are trying to fill a water bottle that has a leak in it”.
You keep putting the water and bottle is never full because of leaks. Sometimes you think it is full and few minutes later you find it almost empty or totally empty.
This is a typical of experience for many early Entrepreneurs. You always having leaks in your startup business. For example, some of these leaks
– Sometimes you think you have a team and the next day no one shows up or they call you they got a better job or they are tired
– Sometimes you think you have reached break even stage this month, then the next coming months you are unable to make steady sales
– Sometimes you think you finally have that killer product after going through serious product design sessions just to launch the product and customers give you 1 0000 complaints
– Sometimes you think you have mastered your market and industry, and boom a new competitor come out from no where with a product better than yours 100 times
I could go on and on. These leaks are normal in every startup Business. This is not a moment to give up, it is the moment to get back to the drawing board. That’s why every Entrepreneur should think like a manufacturer and a repairer at the same time. When there are leaks is either you try to repair or you build a better product that won’t experience leaks.
Order these courses and upgrade your ability to cover up Leaks
- Basic Business Management Course
- Business Idea Validation Course
- Entrepreneurs Mind-Set & Habits-Set Course
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Course
- Building a Top-notch Brand course
- Building an Innovative Mindset Course
Order now WhatsApp 674949153
Discount waiting for you
The point here is, until you identify those leaks and cover them up, you will never have a stable business. Developing the right #business skills is a key process in covering up these leaks. Your business will consistently leak if you have the wrong or inadequate business skills. Working with a skilled coach/consultant and or mentor is another great option to cover up the leaks.
Your first step is to identify the leaks, then determine what you need to cover up the leaks, determine whose help you need in this process and get to work to cover up the leaks immediately.
An entrepreneur’s life is not enviable, at least in the beginning. These leaks can mess you up. It’s extremely easy to get discouraged when something goes wrong or when you’re not growing as fast as you’d like because of these leaks. Self-doubt creeps in, and you may feel like giving up. Do not fall for that lie.
If you have business leaks both for startups and growing businesses contact me your Master Leaks Engineer 😄 and we sort it out and set your business on a better trajectory. WhatsApp +237674949153