8 Ways to Avoid Distractions & Get Things Doneadmin
1. Get clarity on what you want.
2. Brainstorm possible roadblocks and try to minimize them.
3. Seek outside counsel (coaches, lawyers, mentors).
4. Build a written timeline and have easy access to it by saving it on your phone.
5. Be accountable by having checkpoints with a peer, boss, client or customer.
6. Mentally own your project and take responsibility for any problems that arise.
7. Don’t get too bogged down in the details.
8. Visualize the end result.
This article originally appeared in SUCCESS magazine.