African Young People: 7 Tips on How To Be Successful In Life By Javnyuy Joybertadmin
I have had the privilege in speaking in more than 200+ Seminars and conferences in 4 African countries and there is one thing in common that all young people in Africa have and that is the desire to be successful. But the ultimate question remains how do I go about it, what should I be doing that I can get successful, what character traits should I develop in other to be successful. In this brief article I will be highlighting 7 tips that can superchange your life as a young person.
1. Determine the goals which are most important for you (Urgent and Important goals)
2. Constantly work on improving yourself (To increase your networth, improve your personal worth)
3. Think big, start small, learn fast and grow fast
4. Do not be afraid of failure ( To sign a deal with success, you must marry failure)
5. Be Consistently persistent to succeed
6. Take action don’t allow your dreams to remain dreams and work hard
7. Have a positive attitude always.
“There is no passion to be found playing small–in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” –Nelson Mandela