Millions of young people put in the best in life but don’t get the best out of life. They lack productivity and many of them think being busy means they are productive. Busy body is not productivity. Am going to share with you some tips i use to ensure i have a productive life.
1. Kick out energy vampires from your life.
Let some friends go who only drain your energy, let some activities go that drain your energy like too much social media, TV etc
2. Focus on things and activities you can do so well.
3. Get rid of things that are not absolutely necessary in your life
Click and Apply for your dream job with www.wikajobs.com
4. Set Daily goals. Very important
5. Set clear, well-defined deadlines for everything you do
6. Tell your friends, family or mentor of your plans and when you’ll have things complete. They will expect results, and you will get things done on time to avoid disappointing your peers.
7. Break down difficult projects into small sizes and complete them one at a time.
8. Present your ideas and goals to others. They will have a different angle to bring to the table. Remember the old saying two heads are better than one
9. Constantly look for ways to improve your techniques and methods.
10. Manage your time efficiently.
11. Control your distractions. What i mean is kill your distractions
About the Author
Javnyuy Joybert is a Social Entrepreneur, Empowerment Coach, Public Speaker and a dynamic, prolific and strategic Entrepreneurship/Business Management Trainer/consultant and a personal efficiency strategist. He is focused, question asker, answer seeker, problem solver and purposeful young African. He is the Founder/CEO of The Center for Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Business Management Development (CELBMD) Africa – The Pan African Professional Center. He is the Head of Njorku Career Centers, Country Director Consultant for C-Life, COO of Most Influential Young Cameroonians Initiative, Founder of WIKAJOBS, YALI RLC Fellow and Consultant with several community base organizations, NGOs and SMEs across Africa. He has been nominated and has worn several local and international awards. He is the author of How to Confront The Limits (Living a More Impactul Life) – 2015, Living a Life of Divine Purpose – 2016, The Principal Things for African Young People – 2017, and Guide to Manifesting Purpose -2017. He has authored so many personal development articles that have been published on several blogs and online platforms across Africa reaching thousands of audience weekly. He has lectured Business Management courses in two private universities in Cameroon for 5 years (2012-2016), He is A World at School Global Youth Ambassador and has been featured on numerous publications across the world regarding his contributions to mother Africa.